Back to Top

2015

31.12.15


This year has possibly been the most exciting of my life. My blog turned 2, I hit 50,000 page views (!!), and hit 40 followers ( not on bloglovin ). Big year for the blog. Hasn't been too bad for me either - in between starting to realise the pressure of GSCE's, I've been to new places, met new people, and just had a beautiful year.

Trips away



I fiiiinaaaaallllyy went on a trip down Columbia Road, and have since been twice because it's absolutely beautiful. It will forever be one of my favourite places in London. The little shops lined up and down the streets, the smell, the atmosphere - all lovely. Also, for my birthday we visited Sketch on Conduit Street and had the best time. The food was insane, and a completely pink room covered in David Shrigley illustrations ticks all of my boxes. I felt really really posh and British, and although we probably shouldn't spend that much money on tea and cake, it was an amazing treat.

Americaaaaa


This year we visited California for 4 weeks, and I love love love love loved it. We went to 7 different places ( los angeles, beverly hills (90210!!!!), santa monica, santa barbara - all of the santa's ), and ate so much junky food. Venice Beach was amazing, and I loved going to all the different vintage shops, wandering about, seeing my cousins, swimming, and doing yoga for the first time (on the beach (at dawn)).

Amsterdam


My dream came true and I visited Amsterdam with my best friends. Ticked off the bucket list - anne frank house, canal tour, floating flower market, and waffles. We even stayed on the (voted) most beautiful street in Amsterdam, so, yeah, get us.

I GOT A DOG

Aaaaaaaaaaaw and the cutest one. Poppy is so funny, and I could spend hours with her. Also, she has got a major haircut since these pictures so she no longer looks like a mop hahahahaha.

London fashion weekend
My lovely mum got tickets to London Fashion Weekend, and we went to see the Sibling show!! I sat in the front row and felt really really sophisticated and cultured :)) But then I stood in the courtyard of Somerset House feeling really small and uncool. But it's okay because, in a ridiculous way, I loved the whole experience.. ft so much coconut water I could die. For my lil blog, I feel insanely lucky to have worked with some incredible companies too, W7, Punky Pins, TheBalm.... I still find all this crazy!! A pretty big thing, I joined the secret blogger project and made the best friends, I love them all to bits.
This year I need to drink more water, I think maybe getting an app that tells me how much I need to drink in a day is the way forward. Also go to more sessions of rowing training, no matter how much I have to force myself. Anyway, thank you for following my blog, see ya on the flip side.

──────────────────────────────────────────────────
now playing: warrior laura marling/mykonos fleet foxes/wash bon iver/small things ben howard/samson regina spektor

20 comments :

  1. Looks like you've had such a great Edie. I've loved getting to know you, I'm so proud of everything you have acheived this year. Love you loads x
    katiehopkinson.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kaatieeee thank you so much, love youu ❣ x

      Delete
  2. Damn you have a fun life, travelling across the pond going to Amsterdam AND YOU WENT TO LFW!!!
    I've loved getting to know you this year, you're so sweet, funny and veerryyy mature for your age. Hope you have a great 2016 vint!
    Dalal x
    monochromedaisies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amsterdam looks lovely!

    Lovely getting to know you through The Secret Blogger Project!
    Hope 2016 brings you lots of happiness!
    Happy New Years Eve!

    Amy x
    amyrosexoxo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Amy, loved getting to know you xo

      Delete
  4. Ohh Amsterdam you lucky thing! Also, that is the cutest dog ever! Happy new year :)

    Eliza xo | lipglossandpaperbacks.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. OkAy so how are you seriously so cool! What I’ve done in 2015 um eat, sleep, revise, watch movies :))) So life is great! I’m fucking jealous slat!

    Ambra :((((
    Fridaysarefab

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Naaaaahhhh Ambra ur tha c00lezt xoxoxoxoxox

      Delete
  6. wow it seems like you had an amazing year! hope 2016 is just as fab for you <3 p.s.your dog is adorable aww!x

    www.monochromeroses.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so so much, this is so lovely x

      Delete
  7. Edie, your year sounded AMAZING. Congrats on all your milestones, and cheers to more in 2016. I'm completely jealous that you got to go to the US for FOUR WEEKS; the States is definitely my dream destination!

    Happy New Year!

    May | THE MAYDEN | Bloglovin'

    Moved to: http://www.themayden.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much May, happy new year xx

      Delete
  8. You got to visit some amazing places, so jealous! Love your blog by the way. :)

    sophie-said.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's been such a lovely year for me, I'm so grateful. Thank you :)) x

      Delete
  9. All of these places look insane wow! Hope you have another great year and keep growing your blog :)

    Aleks | www.alekslondon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Aleks, have a great year xx

      Delete
  10. Congrats on reaching your goals this year!!! I love the new year because you can easily review what you've done and what you want to do. I love your blog, keep it up! Lydia Eve | www.mydaisychaincloset.blogspot.co.uk xx

    ReplyDelete