Back to Top

my bedroom is a grotto

17.12.15






A really cluttered grotto. I love seeing posts on other people's rooms, and videos on room decor ideas etc, you know, being a nosy person and all. Especially during Christmas, there are too many tempting pieces in the shops (santa mug and christmas banner are essential), so I thought I'd do a post including some of my new, not really needed items. But it's Pinterest-y so I don't mind.
The pillows on my bed are from asda, ikea, urban outfitters and primark, and the penguin is from SeaWorld (13 and still lovin it). The bedding's from asda, too. Got my ever-growing collection of books peeking out a bit, and my really, really messy desk. This is on a good day. Also, isn't the light up house the cutest thing you've ever seen?
ps - I've put baubles on my fairy lights like every year, and nearly broke my ankle whilst doing it.

──────────────────────────────────────────────────

(This post is part of a little blogger series I'm taking part in called the "secret blogger project 2015" run by teen bloggers Emily , Rebekka and Charlotte. About 30 of us will be writing 4 times per season on selected little lifestyle topics and you can also go onto the twitter and Instagram hash tag "#secretbp2015" to have a little chat and view everyone's posts. If you would like to join or know more (we'd love to have you!)  Instagram dm @theperks0fbeingemily or if you don't have Instagram, send a quick email to  rebekkarosebeautyxo@gmail.com!)


now playing: ghosts laura marling

6 comments :

  1. wow your bedroom looks so perfect, I'm so jealous! I love all of the collaged photos and bits on the walls especially <3 lovely post x

    www.monochromeroses.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I took these photos on a really good day, but thank you so much! x

      Delete
  2. My bedroom's turned into a grotto too! I put up a post with how mega-ly Christmasy it is today actually! I love the fawn cushion! Lydia Eve, www.mydaisychaincloset.blogspot.co.uk x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Edddiiiieeeeee your room is beyond beautiful and looks super cosy too! I love how you have mish mash of things but they all somehow match and work well together. And that Starbucks cup though, I had a couple on my shelves but then my mum threw them all away and said I don't need paper cups in my room *sigh*
    Dalal x
    monochromedaisies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dalaaal thank you :) first world problems, but i feel your pain, they're gorgeous x

      Delete