Back to Top

november favourites

30.11.15

Yes, yes I know. It's November and I'm already using Christmas products and I already have a Christmas background, but what can you do. I've always been one of those people who think 'Christmas doesn't start until December 1st, but now, after watching all the YouTube videos and the reading all the blogposts, I'm thinking, 'Christmas starts NOW'.

Lush Santa's Belly shower jelly 
My favourite scent, possibly ever, from Lush is So White, but of course the beautiful bath bomb is only released at Christmas. I popped into the King's Road Lush and asked if they had any in stock and they said no, but then they showed me this little miracle. A cherry red, sparkly shower jelly with the exact same scent. Life complete. I've always loved Lush shower jellies, especially Whoosh which my sister loves too, so I've affectionately added this to the collection. The scent - apples. Super fresh, uplifting, and I love everything about it.


Nākd bars
I snack a lot, that's a given. It's hard to find things to eat in-between meals that are healthy but don't taste like cardboard. When the lovely Fran from Total Media contacted me and asked me if I'd like to try these out, I was a little hesitant. For me, there's a stigma surrounding 'health' bars, meaning that they don't taste too good. Still, I accepted. A box of about 25 arrived at my door, and as soon as I saw that there were coffee flavoured ones, I was sold. These. Taste. Insane. The ginger bread one especially, it's so fitting for the season! Thank you Fran for these, they're delicious!!


Lush The Sun perfume
Ironic, seeing as I live in England so never even see the sun, so perhaps the wrong timing to be realising what a lovely perfume this is. This literally smells of oranges. I don't have anything else to say. Beautiful.


 Origins GinZing Energy Boosting-Moisturiser
Very late to the parade on this one. It seems like every blogger and their cat have this moisturiser, and I hear so many good things about it. Aside from it smelling identical to chocolate oranges, an obvious bonus, it's actually a miraculous product. I have very oily skin, and for a long time I followed the false rumour that you shouldn't use moisturiser if you have this skin type. Of course, you shouldn't do that. If you have oily skin and don't use moisturiser, your skin will only produce more oil. This is a great product to stop me getting too shiny thorough the day, and keep my skin all lovely and soft.



Yankee Candle in Christmas Cookie
We've all heard of this one. The queen of christmas candles. Christmas cookie. It smells so lovely, basically just Christmas in a jar, and it's an essential for this time of year!

12 comments :

  1. I love the sun perfume from lush
    Cristina
    http://chatswithcristina.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never tried a Lush Bath Jelly, but it looks so cool. Lovely post Edie. xx
    Katie
    katiehopkinson.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think we have Lush Bath Jellies in America but I'll look for them next time and the snack bars look yummy.
    xx Terica
    throughtheeyesofterica.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw that sucks, it's worth having a look!! x

      Delete
  4. I've got the Sweetie Pie shower jelly by lush and it smells just like ribena- it's amazing! I got contacted to try out the Nakd bars but declined because I thought they were too healthy for me and would taste horrible but now I'm deeply regretting that decision.
    Dalal x
    monochromedaisies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. That bath jelly looks so interesting, I need to pop to lush! Also, I'm in love with your photography.

    Tash xx
    www.skindeep247.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVEEEEee it! Ugh literally hate you right now, your blog is purfect! I haven’t been shopping in so so long, I need some retail therapy asap

    Ambra x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ambraaaa!! You have perfect everything shut up xo

      Delete