Back to Top

favourite candles of all time

6.5.15






















Yankee Candle 'White Gardenia'
You know when you walk into a garden centre, a flower shop if possibly your grandma's living room? This smells like that - super fresh and floral, it is identical to, how did you guess, white gardenia.

Bath and Body Works 'Sparkling Limeade'
I don't know if any of you will have tried the super green smoothie from Wagamama, but you should definitely try it. If they were to make a candle of it, I have no doubt that this would be it. So incredibly summery and fresh, it's got subtle hints of apple with lime, and doesn't smell like cheap lemonade like the name might lead you to think.

Abode 'Relaxing'
Abode is a little shop in the lanes of Brighton. I'm not sure why this is called relaxing because it's actually very citrusy and fresh ( let's count how many times I've said fresh in this post.. ). The only thing I don't like about this candle is the size - flippin tiiiinyyy.

Jo Malone 'Green Tomato Leaf'
This smells like summer. I don't know how else to explain it. It's so fresh and reminds me of greenhouses strangely? The best thing about this is that the smell stays in the room even when the candle isn't lit, and it's peeeeerfeect despite the high price.

10 comments :

  1. These candles look really nice, I don't actually have any candles, but I might have to try one of these xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a definite addiction to candles! The White Gardenia is my favourite x

      Delete
  2. Lucky you! You have so many candles, I really want to try a bath and body works one, my mum gave me a Jo Malone perfume and they are very strong smelling.
    Dalal x monochromedaisies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are, but some of the candles have beautiful subtle scents, and they last aggeeesss x

      Delete
  3. Ahhhh candles! My fave! Haven't tried any of these although everyone seems to rave about Jo Malone Green Tomato Leaf so it might have to be something to add to my collection soon!

    Becca x

    beccaemilyx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's really lovely. I got it for Christmas from my grandparents, I use it nearly every day and it's lasted so long! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another fellow candle addict! I've yet to burn right through a full sized Yankee, they last so long! I have the Bath and Body Works one in Japanese Cherry Blossom, I like their candles a lot. The Jo Malone looks gloriously luxurious, might splash out on that one soon ;) xx
    Esme | esmemadeline.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is heeaaaveeen! I think maybe the Yankee full sizes are a bit too big, i have one from nearly 2 years ago that hasn't run out! x

      Delete
  6. I loveee sweet smelling citrusy yet vanillaly scents? What a mouth full haha these candles look amazing, I am yet to try a bath and body works product and might even buy one of amazon ah the stuggles are real x

    Ambra // fridaysarefab.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I sort of understand what you mean? My grandma won a fig and vanilla candle in a golf tournament and gave it to me, it smells of liiifeeee even though it's not citrusy! x

      Delete