Back to Top

plaid trousers

6.3.15


top - topshop
trousers - forever 21
coat - barbour
shoes - nike air force 
rings - primark

Let's all welcome these beautiful things to the family. Hello stunning trousers. I saw these on Ellen's blog a while back and I fell in love. They fit perfectly when rolled up, and I'm obsessed with how they make you look like you've put no effort into looking funky as. I wore it with a black lace crop top ( which I have now officially adopted off a certain someone because I wear it so much.. ), and these car-boot-ed trainers, just because I really needed white to 'brighten' up the outfit. All I seem to be wearing at the moment is black. Not that that's a really bad thing, just it happens every day.

now playing: my number foals/everything goes my way metronomy/buy nothing day the go! team/if i could change your mind haim/before i fall to pieces razor light

6 comments :

  1. These trousers are gorgeous! Look so good on you!

    Becca x

    beccaemilyx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the trousers, these look great on you. These would be fab in red :) Rebecca | www.rebeccamariee.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I was thinking that the other day, but I can't seem to find any :( x

      Delete