Back to Top

new year's resolutions?

31.1.15



When it comes to making promises to myself I'm absolutely pants, so I'm obviously not the best at resolutions. Is anyone? Recently, I've been trying to be a bit more positive about things and making changes. I'm really in to reading all those happy quotes and watching YouTube videos that make me feel really organised and inspired. My favourite channel for that is faithincuteness, she deserves waaaaayyy more subscribers.


Thank you Ellen for kidnapping my camera and taking all the pictures xx
One thing I REALLY want to do is improve my diet and fitness habits. I know, so cliche, but there's a reason this is everyones' goal. I always feel so much better after a healthy meal or a good hour exercising, but it's hard to push myself to do that, especially with exercising. There's a gym right down my road that I have a membership to, so there's not much of an excuse for me not to go. I'm still working on healthy eating. I find it hard to get my head around that there are so many delicious healthy foods and that most people stick to junk. Also, GET OFF THE INTERNET ONCE IN A WHILE ( lol no )


After finally finding my main source of outfit inspiration - Le Happy - I really would like to improve my photography on here, mainly for outfit posts. I'm really trying to go out to pretty locations instead of sticking to my back garden.


























Those were two of my main resolutions. I have a few more personal ones but they're all pretty boring..

This post is part of a little blogger series I'm taking part in called the "secret blogger project 2015" run by teen bloggers Emily , Rebekka and Charlotte. About 30 of us will be writing twice a month on selected little lifestyle topics and you can also go onto the twitter and Instagram hash tag "#secretbp2015" to have a little chat and view everyone's posts. If you would like to join or know more (we'd love to have you included!)  Instagram dm @theperks0fbeingemily or if you don't have Instagram, send a quick email to  rebekkarosebeautyxo@gmail.com!

No comments :

Post a Comment