Back to Top

Turning Sylvie Into A Fairy Princess

26.8.16


This post is such an accurate representation of my relationship with my six year old sister. I get sent a box of beautiful items which I would look an idiot in, so I dress Sylvie up and she owns it. 


Nickelodeon sent me a gorgeous box filled to then brim with fairy themed goodness to celebrate the launch of their new show, The Other Kingdom, which premiered on the 8th of August. The live-action series follows the journey of Fairy Princess Astral who has to choose between being a fairy princess or becoming human, as she is set to inherit the crown of her royal kingdom of Athenia. The show airs at 6:30pm on weekdays. My sisters are both obsessed with it now ;)




The box contained:

- Fairy princess crown
- Fairy fabric
- Glitter nails set
- Blue glitter socks
- Body glitter
- Amethyst necklace
- Beautiful beads
- Ribbon



Thank you so much for sending me this amazing package, Nickelodeon! I hope everyone enjoys the post!

10 comments :

  1. hahaha she looks so cute! currently wishing I had a little sister <3
    x Sofia
    www.lifefromsofia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. CUTEST POST EVER. Sylvie looks truly magical, it seems like you two have such a lovely relationship <3
    www.britishmermaid.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh this is so cute, my younger sister would just shoot me a death stare if I tried this with her :)))
    Dalal monochromedaisies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Loooool I can imagine, after the videos I've seen of her!

      Edie x

      Delete
  4. This is the sweetest post I've ever seen!! Much love xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfect..She is a fairy without that make p also..!!
    Bodycon dresses online

    ReplyDelete