Back to Top

London Fashion Weekend

23.3.16


It only gets better. I recently attended my second Fashion Weekend at the Saatchi Gallery on King's Road, aka one of the coolest places in London. I think that if you're not going to the big big deal lfw, it's less about the shows and more about the 'spectacle' and all that. Just being able to see all the designers' work, have really really good coffee and watch people who are cooler than you is amazing in itself.




Jacket of Dreams by Fyodor Golan

 The 'Trends' Show









Cutest jumper I ever did see by Kit Neale


Cutest skirt I ever did see buuut I forgot to check the label (idiot)






9 comments :

  1. Your hair is LOOKING FLEEKYYYYY! Your pictures are to die for but I feel like I say that in all your posts (IDCC)

    Ambra x
    Fridays are fab

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Watch people who are cooler than you" literally me on a daily basis ahah. LFW would be such a dream though oh my... That rotten egg shirt is the cutest! Also I must say you really suit your hair like that - if only I could be bothered to try with mine hahah. Lookin like a real "buff fittie" hahahha

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd love to go to LFW if only I lived in London. The photos are great Edie, and your hair is just to die for.
    Katie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd love to go to LFW if only I lived in London. The photos are great Edie, and your hair is just to die for.
    Katie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing dresses and LFW looks very great, I hope one day i can witness it with my own eyes..!!
    Bandage dresses

    ReplyDelete