Back to Top

That Spring Vibe

11.5.16


I'm sorry I've been a bit quiet lately, but it's been nice to have a few posts scheduled and just sit back. As my exams are starting, my blog isn't my top priority at the moment. If I want something, I will not stop trying until I get it, and I really want to do well in these exams! Today I have the somewhat annual cherry blossom outfit post (see last year's here). Do you like the setting of these? I hope so! It's all about that West London phone box and bins in the background thang with a lil bit of blossom :)




dress - topshop
shoes - docs
shirt - zara



This outfit is my everyday style in a nutshell. I can't really be bothered to pick out and style an interesting outfit, so I end up wearing what I wore the previous day.. let's be honest. I nicked this shirt off of my one and only, mi madre, because she is the Zara queen. It's quite cropped and I think that can look nice with high waisted jeans, but personally it's not for me so I paired it with my beautiful zip up dress.

I wear loads of florals, as you might have realised. And although I try to keep my outfits as diverse and unique as possible, I just keep coming back to them. There's nothing wrong with getting the most out of your clothing, though... a post on this soon!


I wore this quite a bit in the autumn, and used the dress as a layering piece. It is absolutely perfect! I've run out of blouses and t-shirts to wear under this because it has become such a staple piece for me. With the increasingly iconic circle detailing on the zip, the structured sort of feel to it and the huge pockets, I'm not surprised it sold out so quickly! Also, looking back at last year's post, it's only just dawned on me that I've gradually chopped off around 5 inches of my hair.. what?? This is the girl who got a bob in year 5 and swore to never cut her hair again!

In terms of my life, I've been thinking a lot about different topics and things: sustainable fashion, body image, veganism. To sum it up, I'm fill to bursting with things I want to say and content ideas. I'm a very passionate person and I want to make as big of a difference as I can. And that's not a cliche; I'm not a cliche! Fashuuun and philosophy get you thinking, huh?

13 comments :

  1. such a stunning post and I'm in love with your outfit <3 Exams have to be my priority at the moment too- best of luck in them :) x

    http://monochromeroses.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really find your look nice and original Edie! And omg, your docs are perfect! x

    www.queenofdisastah.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. like the dress very pretty x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this dress on you it's so cute.. and might I add that done of your facial expressions made me giggle a little -in the good way I swear-
    xx
    Terica
    www.citihippie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you! Yeah ahah there are two funny ones when my mum had the camera the wrong way round and one when a cyclist nearly knocked me over.. x

      Delete
  5. I love this dress on you it's so cute.. and might I add that done of your facial expressions made me giggle a little -in the good way I swear-
    xx
    Terica
    www.citihippie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you! Yeah ahah there are two funny ones when my mum had the camera the wrong was round and one when a cyclist nearly knocked me over.. x

      Delete
  6. Your outfit is so buff! :))))) I hate u jk jk not

    Ambraaaaaaaaaa

    ReplyDelete
  7. That denim jacket is looking perfect on you..!!
    Bandage dresses

    ReplyDelete