Back to Top

places to visit in london

4.1.16


I live in London but still end up going to the same places over and over again. Here's a list of places I really want to visit this year, please suggest more!!

  • Broadway Market
  • Little Venice 
  • Go to some more exhibitions at the Wellcome Collection
  • Cereal Killer Cafe
  • Bermondsey Square
  • Columbia Road (again)
  • Rough Trade off Brick Lane (again)
  • Electric Cinema
  • The Snog bus on South Bank
  • Brixton Village
  • Pizza East
  • More trips to Notting Hill

6 comments :

  1. I think they replaced the snog bus on the Southbank with a slushie/smoothie place but it's still really cool! If you're going around Bermondsey I'd suggest visiting Fuckoffee and the White Cube gallery :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, I'll add them to the list xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This list is really cool :) Since I've just come from argentina I wanted to visit loads more places in london and this was really helpful
    Xx Sofia
    www.lifefromsofia.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. The places in your is looking really amazing

    Regards
    Jamali Kamali

    ReplyDelete